Sunday, May 15, 2011

holiday~~

After finished the last paper for my final exam on may 10,
is officially my 2 weeks holiday~ ohyeah!
but didn't back hometown and stayed kl for another few days.
to relax myself and release all the stresses "gained" from the exam.. hehe..

Watched two movies in these few days.~
Which are "Thor" and "Priest".
Actually these two movies wasn't that nice for me. Juz OKAY~
The first one is "Thor".

is the kind of superhero movie, with the superhero kind of story line.
(Someone stay above the sky with powerful strength, ability, a "hammer" with power, and also with a bad attitude, loss all his power because of took back from him by his powerful father XD, then depreciated became human. And then start to learn and change his attitude, then go back to the sky, fight with his bad brother, then win, then become king..)
LAME, but still ok for me lar.. I'm a casual person, i don't really mind that and just enjoyed my movie XD (but there're really have some movies that make me pissed off and scolded myself for why wasted my time on watching that. XD )

second one,"Priest".

for me, is better than "Thor".
not very horror movie actually but the vampires in the movie did horrified me, and a lot of fighting scenes using many types of weapons. and the another reason that make me think that it is better, is because of MAGGIE Q!!~


Omg although she wore outfits that covered all her body, but the sexy bodyshape still attracted me, and.. when she's in fighting scenes, damn yeng! (yea, i like girl to be hot and sexy rather than act cute and stand there ask: gor gor give me sweet sweet~XD)

Besides of movie, i had my sing k session with my house mates too~ there's been a long time didn't sing k with them~ quite enjoyed actually but just don't like how they remain silent whenever there're English songs shown up. == please la, go learn some English songs lar~
(WTF Lady gaga's songs also don't how to sing meh.. XD somemore sing hokkien song.. faint*)



After stayed at kl for few more days, i'm now already at my home, in my room~<3
had steamboat as dinner with family once came back from kl,
and went Mum's primary school for the charity bazaar today~ Damn enjoyed myself today although was kinda tired(woke up too early) and the weather was so hot.. But who cares, i still ate a lot today~ XD



So, my 2 weeks holiday is officially started, and i will ENJOY it to the MAX!





p.s: face allergic which brought me a lot pimples on face.. hate u!
and someone that brought me love and happiness.. Love u..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment