Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Unmotivated.

Final exam week already passed half.
3/5 subjects' papers already taken.
left two subjects which will be taken on 9/10 may continuously.

It just left two papers but..
why i'm so unmotivated.
although just left two subjects,
but i just don't feel like study,
keep on thinking that, what should i do in holiday,
where should i go, and how should i pass my holiday.

but exam week haven't finish yet!

Just feel like im not as motivated as when i'm ready for my first, second and third paper.
is that because all my motivation already swapped away after the third paper?
(which i was prepared well, and think i can do well in exam, but entered the exam hall, and found out, TOOT, i was wrong and the lecturer was right, final exam even harder than midterm..)

haha.. maybe~ or maybe just giving myself an excuse for not study now..





ANYONE CAN GIVE ME MOTIVATION TO START MY REVISION?
(anyone can pull me out from the addiction of facebook? XD)

Hope there's someone..^^





p.s: t( '_' )t to my lecturer, i don't want see you next sem..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment