Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ipod Touch 4 ♥




There's been a mood-less and unmotivated period of time for me after started my new semester.
and FINALLY, there is something that can make me happier, even happy than last year XD

Yeah that's right, i got my i-i sound merchandise already!
Is the latest version of Ipod, Ipod touch 4~~ haha


However whoever know me, actually know that initially i'm actually looking for Iphone 4..
But really, Iphone 4 is tooooooooo expensive for me lar.. need me pay for 24 months.. and my purpose to buy Iphone is actually to play its applications only~ so Ipod Touch 4 is way much suitable for me than Iphone 4~
(I look like I'm comforting myself, but really, ipod Touch 4 suit me more, someone that dun wan waste too much money, and only want enjoy the i-i sound merchandise's applications nia~ XD)

Now i don't care any comment about iphone is better than ipod touch lar, or anything says that not worth for buy ipod touch, because I already bought it. XD
So, don't try to mischief my relationship with my newest dear yea haha!




erm..... should i give my dear a new name??
do u have any idea about the name?? hahaha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment