Wednesday, September 23, 2009

update update~

haha~this post im gonna write in english again~
haha, not i dunwan to write in mandarin
but just lazy to type it in han yu ping yin~

btw, yea~
gonna finish my final exam for year 2 sem 1 soon~
n today i just finished another tough subject on 11am just now,

which is numerical methods n statistics~

(this subject is actually quite easy for me, but i sure that no one have enough
time to finish all the question that it wan us to do, lack of time!
and finally end up with the CTCS question cant finish on time)

duh, show off again.. sien~ haha
hope the A will really come to me~

ok, now is the time for the last subject, engineering computing~
test will be on monday..>.< so have to work n study hard for few days before monday is come lor.. duh.. cham cham.. engineering computing fighting!


song of the day: tell me your wish(Genie) -SNSD aka Girl's generation erm, nice song for me~ ~im genie for ur world~ yeah~ yeah~ my wish is get good results in my year2sem1!! (plz CS dun affect my results..><)

2 comments: