Sunday, April 17, 2011

ILU IMU

what's that?
haha.. yeap it's short form.
but short form of what?
erm.. it can be anything..
depends on what comes in your mind first..
the thing that comes to my mind first was that three words.
yea, that THREE words that comes into most of you guys' mind first.

yea.. there's someone i do want to say these words to.
and, i said quite a lot of times to that someone too.
but sometimes.. i can't get the reply that i want.
i know that someone do have the same feeling on me " maybe im wrong?" hehe.
but when i get an answer of "i don't simply say that", or "is still not the time yet for me to say that",
is kinda disappointed me, sometimes. haha..
but maybe i'm the one who have too much expectations,
and the one who wanted too much..

Is ok.. When the relationship is started, i already know there must me someone in between us that need to give out more than another. and honestly i'm still have a doubt in my mind..
but who cares.. i know one day you will tell me that three words, and i'm waiting for it too.
Hope it will not take much time.. haha~




IMU.. ILU.. someone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment