Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog

Erm...

I think i should start blogging again.

It's been more than a year that i didn't update my blog,

and somebody just said i didn't update my blog for 54652463542635 years already.==


Blogging again,

part of it is because, there are so many friends around me are blogging everyday,

i think i should follow the trend now.. haha..

Another reason is, I feel that, besides of Facebook and msn, i have nothing that worth for me to do when i am free, and feel bored..

Alalala.. plenty of reasons in my mind now,

or im just trying to bluff lots of reasons out, to encourage myself to start blog again..

hahaha.. Whatever~

so..

here am i again.. Am reopen my cafe now..

not sure when i will close it again,

but who cares~ saya suka~ hahaha.. =)







today's song: 2am- You wouldn't answer my call
A nice song by 2am- korean male group idol.Recorded in their latest album- like crazy (should be named like this). Touched my heart by the sad lyrics, and their powerful vocal.. do go and listen~

1 comment: